You can type here any text you want

Not sure if I'm ready for FAST

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Six_Silver

I am hoping for 10.50's next year and haven't decided what to do about fuel management. I am currently using the MAF Translator+ with a 4" MAF sensor and an Extender Extreme chip for 83lb injectors. I like having adjustability because I like to tune the car myself. Stepping up to a $2k system is a tough decision right now. I would like to hear some thoughts on the necessity of a DFI or FAST at this point.

How beneficial is Sequential over B2B? I have done a search and have read a lot about the two. I am still sketchy on this whole system though.

The benifits of the fast system are:
High resolution of tuning through out the rpm range, not just a set duty cycle @ wot. Remember the motor will use most fuel @ peak torque amd less elsewhere for max power ;.Sequential vs bank to bank. If your plans are runnins 10 go bank to bank, because as long as your are using properly sized injectors for the hp level; injector duty cycle will be on long enough you woulnt see any big gains @ wot.( no puddling or fuel drop out)
Although, if you are a big dog and run 160 lb hr injectors sequ. becomes important at idle and part throttle due to the very short duty cycles.
just my 2 cents

Back