You can type here any text you want

Notorious Regals of the 80's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

terrible-T

You may have seen some of these pix :cool:

Attachments

• KENNE-BELL (1000 x 355).jpg
    KENNE-BELL (1000 x 355).jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 759
Buddy Ingersoll's car which is probably the most notorious Regal of the 80's! Oh yeah before anybody tells me I know it started out as Warren Johnson's Olds Cutlass :wink:

Attachments

• ingersoll_1.jpg
    ingersoll_1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 750
ok... so I know this is an Olds :wink: and the thread is titled "regals of the 80's", but you posted a picture of the skoal MCSS, so I'll post the baddest Cutlass from the 80's... "The Professor" himself:

photo29.jpg

83hurstguy said:
ok... so I know this is an Olds :wink: and the thread is titled "regals of the 80's", but you posted a picture of the skoal MCSS, so I'll post the baddest Cutlass from the 80's... "The Professor" himself:

photo29.jpg

Nice pic!!!! :cool:

I think this thread should be retitled "notorious G-body's of the 80's" :wink: It's not my thread, I just hijacked it with the Olds picture, lol.

I have to admit, they are all pretty cool. Each car line had something really neat at one point or another. :D

Post Any G Body

Feel free to post any pix here
This is one of my favorites

Attachments

• harry gant skoal33.jpg
    harry gant skoal33.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 633
Jolly460 said:
That's not a Regal either. ;) :D

EDIT: N/M, didnt see that hurstguy already pointed that out, lol!
Woops! your right. I got mixed up in my pix folder.Also the second picture is not Harry Gant and I'm not shure who it is.
It Happens

One more

Here's one I heisted from the V8 board :tongue:

Attachments

• 80's regal.jpg
    80's regal.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 352
86brick said:
Buddy Ingersoll's car which is probably the most notorious Regal of the 80's! Oh yeah before anybody tells me I know it started out as Warren Johnson's Olds Cutlass :wink:

is there any more pics of this around ? id love to see some more action pics or engine photo's please
attachment.php

Back