You can type here any text you want

O-rings for Razor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jicaju

Jicaju
Found the bill for the two o-rings on oil sending unit. There are two different sizes as follows- Viton o-ring 7/8x1x1/16 and 1x1-1/8x1/16 brown in color. ;)

Speaking of part numbers, anyone have any idea where I might find or the size of that brass washer in between the sending unit and the housing?

I'll measure it up tomorrow. We got another TTA motor going back together right now. Probably a stupid question but have you check with pontiac dealer? If so and it not available I'm sure with the measurements it can be purchased at an automotive fastener dealer or ordered. Let you know the size manana. Oh' and by the way Joe the wheels looked good. I just got my motor back in a week ago. Just waiting for the 1000 mile mark and then let the (BOOST) fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

The brass thing (Retainer, Engine Oil Cooler Adapter GM #25536844) been discontinued years ago :-( I need one too, if anyone got a spare one let me know or any dimensions / drawings would be useful and I might be able to get one made up. Fairly complicated part I take it, any pictures anyone can share of one?

Copper washer 1.570 OD-1.150ID-.063 thick. You should be able to get this at a fastener dealer. ;)

Back