O2 readings questions

Those numbers are not bad. Not bad enough to cause your stalling issue. You've likely got an IAC valve issue.

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.

UPDATE, Checked translator switches 1,2,3 on and 4,off for a standard chip that's what I have no sign of moisture. Unplugged MAF while car was running and it started to stumble then I plugged back in car smoothed out so I guess that could lead me to believe my MAF is ok. Pulled IAC out cleaned and lubed up a little and tried a new IAC valve same outcome so maybe not that. IAC 38 then from park goes up. This is a hard one the car runs perfect 100% just when I slow down to a stop bam it shuts off but if I give it a little throttle stays running. Im open to all logical or illogical ideas at this point. THANKS TB FAM

When you come to a stop as you slow down does it feel alittle stutter? Mine did when I got off the highway when it started to go. Not that I'm aware of. It's just a simple replacement. If you haven't done a trans fluid/filter change it may be a good time to do it all at once.

Try setting the base to "4" which should help bring down the idle BLM. It's possible it might help the stalling.

UPDATE, tried "4" on base blm's 133 idle and cruising but still go high 141-143 coming to stop then it shuts off, but when I parked car to get out TPS .44 at idle but in park ran rpms up to at least 3500 TPS only 1.50 is that normal that in park TPS will read lower than normal? or can my TPS be my gremlin