You can type here any text you want

October plans NC/SC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do we want to do?

• Jordan Lake

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Blue Ridge Parkway cruise

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • something else (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kh440

Jo Bu needs a refill!
Kicking around some ideas for the October gathering tentatively scheduled the weekend of Oct 14. (Sept meet is Auto Fair). Any other ideas???

still have it, lost or losing every other thing in the world though.

I'm really sorry to hear that, I thought you two were working things out. PM me a number I'll give you a buzz tonight.

I cast my vote for Jordan Lake, but am open to whatever. The beach would be nice & cheap that time of year also, but I still don't know what my work plans (if any) will be by October. The parkway would be good, but I think it would be maybe better if we cruised to a certain place on the parkway to meet, such as Moses Cone Park or Mabry Mill or Linville, or something like that. I think driving around up there all day might get monotonous. We could all go gem mining and see if anyone comes back rich ;)

unless there is a strong push otherwise it probably will be Jordan Lake. Love the idea of the parkway, but that is a lot of driving which translates to a LOT of gas money. Beach would probably be doable, but somebody else will have to co-ordinate that.

Great idea Cheryl! It's about time you guys headed for the coast. I know most of you live West of Raleigh but there are quite a few who live alot closer to the coast. Most of us can't make the meetings due to the great distance. If you guys can do a coastal thing I'm sure I can get some people to show up. I wouldn't be able to due to a wedding that weekend but I can get the word out. Good luck with your get together and I hope to attend one soon.

Lethal you need to come on out to Grill 57 in Raleigh this Saturday afternoon, a few of us are going to be there from about 1:30 and shortly thereafter. I think some of your Greenville area crew are planning to come out. As the beach idea goes, we have discussed at previous meets doing a fall beach trip at an NC beach instead of Myrtle Beach. So stay tuned!

Yeah, I just found out about it last week. Since my schedule at work is made out three weeks in advance it was too late. I really would like to go. That's why I hope you guys can get a beach trip together soon. I can't make the October date due to a wedding but maybe I can make the next one you guys plan.

Man!! i'm in for the beach!! if you guys can make it a little closer i'd love to attend... Terry :)

Back