You can type here any text you want

OEM metric lug nuts.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

joegngs

Like said can someone post nice clear pics of original OEM metric lug nuts? Thanks

These are OEM off a 85 T Type
OEM 85 T-Type Lug Nuts 3.jpgOEM 85 T-Type METRIC Lug Nut Acorn Top.jpgOEM 85 T-Type METRIC Lug Nut.jpg

This is a Raybestos replacement lug nut purchased in 1995 Made in the USA
This has the Metric Flat Cap & is sleeved over the lug nut like the OEM
Raybesto METRIC Lug Nut USA.jpg

This is a Raybestos Lug Nut purchased last year Made in China
This is just a solid metal lug (not sleeved over)
Raybesto METRIC Lug Nut China.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics but I thought the T type ones were different than the Gn wheels ? And the Raybestos obviously was not factory

Not sure what came on the GN. I thought all Turbo Regals came with the same lug nuts. Maybe someone can chime in who has the GN OEM lugs.
I just posted the pics of the Raybestos for comparison purposes. Hope this helps

Thanks. Hopefully someone has them
If I remember correctly, the round(concave) ones were for GN’s. The Raybestos version(convex) are for the Turbo Regals(Non-GN’s).

As for NOS they’re rare as hen’s teeth.If you’re looking for some.

If ya don’t mind aftermarket, you can find them.

those early(84-85) gn wheels and the 86-87 turbine wheels are the same except the gn wheel has the black between the spokes. I know the 86-87 came with the capped flat top ones with metric on the top. the earlier ones might have not sure. the steel gn wheel of the 86-87 came with the capped and rounded top. I'd have to do some digging in the stash for pix of each . not remembering what my 84 ttype had for lug nuts but it did have the more finned aluminum wheel. I like those better but never had another set after I traded off that car.
lots of "better" nuts out there than the original stuff. those caps are just a bad cover up for cheap lug nuts and if you were swapping wheels at the track/street they took a beating.

Back