You can type here any text you want

Off Center Intake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NJTurbo

Simply The Best
I know this should be in the parts wanted section, however it has been over there for 1 week with no responses. I am looking for a BG or Cas off-center intake. I know the stock intake ported is an option however i would like to get something that flows a little better. Any help on this:confused:

Thanks Guys

Originally posted by njturbo
Thanks for the views, i found a BG Intake.:) :)

I herd down at Atco the other weekend that the BGC intake is being made again? Is this correct?

Yes, actually both the on-center and off-centers are being made. A run of 50 to be exact. I got this from the horses mouth when I was looking for a on-center intake a couple of monthes ago. Since then I have become the broke but proud owner of a CAS sheet metal intake. Unfortunately I haven't seen it yet(at Bruces shop).

Sounds great however, how much, how long, is it really going to happen. When you need it you need it. :)

Well I need an off center intake myself,
I waited 6 months and got a CAS , but it was on center!!!
Now I can't find Tony......

Originally posted by Turbo231

Join the crowd you and everybody else. :(

Originally posted by Turbo231
That's OK, sell the off center on eBay and buy an on-center block and run Stage II heads..... hehe, just kidding, couldn't resist!

If anybody is looking for a S2 offcenter, I have a nice one already converted. It is drilled for IAT, CTS, and comes with fuel rails, aeroquip crossover, and fittings that I will make someone a deal on!

I can supply .jpg on request

Dave

I have one more BGC off center intake left, if anyone wants it. Give me a call.

Originally posted by JCotton
you got it, hope I have enough cash to get down there. :cool:
Maybe you'll just have to come down and stay for the entire week and race next week too at E-Town! While you are down here I'm sure we can find plenty of things to keep you buys. Tracks open Wednesday and Friday as well!:D

Originally posted by JCotton
you got it, hope I have enough cash to get down there. :cool:

Well after you see me, you will definately have enough to get home. :D :D :D

Back