You can type here any text you want

Offenhauser Intakes.... Need input ASAP...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
hey I found a guy that has some offenhauser v6 intakes for sale. Ill post some pics of them, but they are terrible pics. Will these work with the high flow heads and overall work with the engine? 75 bucks per intake.

Attachments

• 24976588716_ORIG.jpeg
    24976588716_ORIG.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 147
  • 24976590912_ORIG.jpeg
    24976590912_ORIG.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 24976723540_ORIG.jpeg
    24976723540_ORIG.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 150
The blue colored one is a stock 4.1 intake and the other is a low port design. Sorry but it's a no go.

The blue colored one is a stock 4.1 intake and the other is a low port design. Sorry but it's a no go.

so none of the 4 will fit... damn, you saved me about 100 bucks and a 30 mile drive.... thanks charlie:biggrin:

wait. high flow heads different from stock 4.1 heads? if blue colored stock 4.1 intake is a go for 109 block? or are there little more differences that wont work? I get low port wont work on high flow heads...

so none of the 4 will fit... damn, you saved me about 100 bucks and a 30 mile drive.... thanks charlie:biggrin:

the 4.1 would work but will need a lot of modification. Look up my thread on modifications to the 4.1 intake.

wait. high flow heads different from stock 4.1 heads? if blue colored stock 4.1 intake is a go for 109 block? or are there little more differences that wont work? I get low port wont work on high flow heads...

A 4.1 intake is for the high port head and can be made to work on a set of low ports but you have to do some welding to make it fit.

I highly recommend sticking with the one you have. The one that has the hole in the middle that the turbo bolts to.

you know whats sad is I cant tell if im the @ss of a joke or this the truth... :rolleyes:

Rich is still using the stock intake kid. Stick with what you've got for now. It can be upgraded after you get the d@mn thing running right!

Rich is still using the stock intake kid. Stick with what you've got for now. It can be upgraded after you get the d@mn thing running right!

GOod news i got a storage space for the car... NOW WORK can finally be started.

Yeah i know, im gonna stick with the one ive got. Do you still use a stock intake?

Yep, stock intake. The motor is stock and original. Just some bolt-ons, like a fuel pump, cap/rotor/wires, etc.

You can go very far with stock set up. A boost gauge and knock gauge will get you farther than anything else.

Yep, stock intake. The motor is stock and original. Just some bolt-ons, like a fuel pump, cap/rotor/wires, etc.

You can go very far with stock set up. A boost gauge and knock gauge will get you farther than anything else.

hmm... ill keep that in mind. running any advances in the distributor or charlies turbo upgrades??

Back