Official NC Dinner/Dyno Night Thread

N20LS1Brandon

I AM AN IDIOT!
OK here is the official thread for the fall dinner at Fuddruckers. Date is OCT 11th Sat Night. As many of you know we always have a great turnout and there is no worries from the cops, we have both the resturant and Home Depot parking Lots available to us this time. The dyno information is not complete yet but once I find out for sure if it will be there or not I will post up with the # to get time slots. The dinner can either start at 5 or at 7. If we have the dyno it has to start no later than 5 to give people time to dyno.

There will be many types of cars of (i.e. F-Body's, vettes, mustangs, supras, rx-7's, GN's, and many more) Please don't be afraid to come all cars and people are welcome, just show up to have a good time. If you have any other questions please email me at camaross45@hotmail.com

Please post up if you plan to come so I will have a rough estimate of how many will be there. Feel free to bring friends, family, girlfriends, or boyfriends.

Also 10% of the costs of our dinners will be going to the St Judes Children's Hospital Charity so if you come please plan to eat at Fuddruckers, they are nice enough to host it for us as well.

Hope to see everyone make it out.

I'll be there, I doubt the car will be! I'm moving this weekend and next were hauling Kevins car to Bristol for the BOP event.

I'll see what I can get to show up though!

Ryan

Hmmmm...

4 days before my birthday. Who's buying my dinner?:D

K.

My birthday was yesterday :)

OK so what time does everyone want to start dynoing at? I need at least 10 confirmations of people that want to dyno to get it up there, but other than that we are in.

So is it still on? How about the dyno? I wont be putting my car on it, I'll be happy just to have my car there, but would like to see some others!

Ryan

Well I hate to say it but I just got a call from chuck the resturant manager and they are not going to be able to let us do the dinner and dyno this sat night. He says his boss is having second thoughts about the dinner and dyno. So for now it is cancelled. I appologize to anyone that changed their plans to that they could come. Hopefully we can get something going for a later date

i really hate that i enjoy going up there,man his boss obivously
doesnt realize the money he is loosing buy not having it,
that stinks oh well enough fussing .
thanks for trying brandon let us know when they are having it again
thanks regalwe4 kevin :rolleyes:

yes I know this sucks. They were always very easy to work with and treated us great. Maybe I will be able to put something together for something later this fall.