You can type here any text you want

oh so close...meth inj. track pass

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Screaming...

I thought this was gonna be a video of a slow @ss hot air car when I saw ur screen name. I was real wrong, that car is gettin down and spinning. Nice job. What was the temperature that day?

temp was about 55..was on a rich tune with low timing with about 28psi on the meth...she still has more in here with these iron heads and a good 60 foot....have to give much thanks to Turbotwister on the page for a killer motor..

I thought this was gonna be a video of a slow @ss hot air car when I saw ur screen name. I was real wrong, that car is gettin down and spinning. Nice job. What was the temperature that day?

That thing is MOVIN! Brer, havent I taught you to have more respect or should I say "Fear" of 85 GN's :biggrin:

Do you mind sharing the timing in the run? Just Curious?;)

boost was around 28, timing was around 21 and the A/F was around 10.9-11.0 whole pass...still have more in it when i can data log more runs for some fine tuning..once a get a track that can hold more then 4psi launches it should be a fun ride..

Nice pass, very impressive. Seems like low 10's on alky is starting to become common!:eek:

Back