You can type here any text you want

Oh where oh where has tonya gone.. oh where oh where can she be?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mr_85regal

Lead foot and a slow car
Tonya.. where ya at? is it delivery time? havint heard from you in a while.. we need your point of views too...update update update..:D

I am here. I've been around every other day or so. I usually read about everything posted in this forum & most stuff in the lounge & the Yahoo clubs, but only respond to about 2%. I have been getting a little moody, so I am attempting to keep my nose clean. I have been doing pretty good, but am feeling more & more pregnant every day. I have put on some weight & am trying to continue to work 40+ hours per week, but it's getting tough. My feet & ankles have been swelling up like you wouldn't believe. I just took an Epidural class :eek: :eek: :eek: , yikes!...it's gonna hurt, but I will need the drugs, I am no macho woman & can't deal with pain so well. I have a bunch of classes comming up in Nov (poor Rich, I'm dragging him to all of them), it's getting closer & my anxiety is building up. My due date is 01/05/02. I am having my baby shower @ work Wed & am very excited about that.
Audiowiizard posted up pics in the lounge of Rich & I, you should go check them out (under "Heres a pic of us! What do you look like?") Wow...I look pregnant. It's a recent picture, so I haven't gotten any bigger yet.
We took my car out the other morning, it was a nice cool morning. I finially got 10 psi of boost out of her. I usually only see 6-8. I didn't have the G-Tech with me, we were just planning on cruisin'. It sure felt good to get that much boost, it did get a little knock @ shift. I have an alky kit on the way & already have an adjustable waistgate to add to her, when I get those toys on look out. It should be fun.
Thanks for asking about me....I'm glad to know I was missed. Like I said I haven't been feeling all that great & haven't really felt like posting alot lately, but I read about everything.......I'm not trying to be anti-socialable. :D
P.S. If anyone sees baby clothes with the Power6 or Buick theme, or anything close let me know. I want my son to have some cool clothes to wear. :)
Thanks & take care,
~ Tonya ~

Back