You can type here any text you want

Ohio residents in dier need of your help!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

killaGN

Ok heres the story, my father and I were gonna go look at this t-type in hopes of purchasing it. we where about to leave when we realized that it was gonna be a 10hour or more trip and it was already to late of a start.

heres the link to the car:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/266674-1986-buick-t-turbo.html

What i am asking is if there is anyone out there that could go and look at the car for us to make sure its as good as it sounds and looks in its pictures.The guy is retired so you could go out there at your convinence. please either pm me or email me (stking89@hotmail.com) asap if you can help me out, if you think you can i will further give you his adress and we can work something out,

Thanks hope you can help me:) , Steve

I know the car and John. This is a very clean, solid car. It is very well represented in the description and pictures. It looks like it has half the mileage. Very nice car.

second......

i know John also....a friend of mine bought a 64 gto from him....he's honest and straightforward. whatever his description is of the car, it'll be accurate. Good luck in your purchase....Chris

86 t-type

Hey guys i appreciate the post, i agree with you 100% on John and the car, we are getting more pics soon since we couldn't make the trip out there :(... but! hopefully with the more pictures we can work something out :)

86 t

I own the shop that was gonna paint it,if he keeps it .It is what he says it is.A very nice clean,solid example,you should probably not drag your feet too long.Joe

good news everyone1, i got the car! :biggrin:

now we are just working on getting it to me :biggrin:

I own the shop that was gonna paint it,if he keeps it .It is what he says it is.A very nice clean,solid example,you should probably not drag your feet too long.Joe

what shop Joe I might be looking for a paint shop.

86 t

JC Auto Body
34343 Mills rd
N.rigeville,Oh 44039
(440)353-0323

Thanks,Joe

Back