Oil/filter coolant lines question?

Hello All,

I am currently working on a Hybrid swap. An have a question in regards the (oil coolant lines from the oil filter). Can I removed the coolant lines and block them off? what fitting can be use?. Or where can I get fittings to running -AN fittings to run an oil cooler.

Thanks any help is appreciated .

You can remove the lines. Remove oil filter, behind that is a large nut holding the oil adapter on. Remove that, then just thread your oil filter back on.

You can remove the lines. Remove oil filter, behind that is a large nut holding the oil adapter on. Remove that, then just thread your oil filter back on.

Thanks this helps a lot. Would I still be able to use the adaptor for the larger oil filter?

You no longer use the adapter. The oil filter just threads on to the male where the adapter was. You'll have even more room

No, the biggie adapter won't work when you omit the oil cooler adapter.

Get a filter for a 94 S10 4.3. It's longer than stock and still better than the one that's called for.

It is.

I've found it's easier to ask for a Blazer filter than it is to memorize all the part numbers depending on what store you're at.

That and I happened to noticed my '94 Blazer used the 'long' filter much like my current '99 :)