You can type here any text you want

Oil pressure sender location with remote filter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tford

Registered Member
I am installing a remote oil filter setup from trcustomparts.com. It is the canton style so I'm supposed to block the original oil feed port coming from the block. The engine is out of the car and I was wondering if instead of blocking the port, can I just thread my pressure sender into it for my new electric oil pressure gauge? I am not sure if there is enough room. Has anyone done this?

I am installing a remote oil filter setup from trcustomparts.com. It is the canton style so I'm supposed to block the original oil feed port coming from the block. The engine is out of the car and I was wondering if instead of blocking the port, can I just thread my pressure sender into it for my new electric oil pressure gauge? I am not sure if there is enough room. Has anyone done this?
Yes, that will work fine. You may have to drill and tap the brass block as the threads from your sending unit for your gauge will not be the same size as the oil feed threads. No big deal. As that is what I did

Back