You can type here any text you want

Old GN DFI Calmap Code - Need Help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnxs

My car's been off the road for about 4 years now. I've moved and will be transporting my GN from my parents' in NJ to IL.

Anyway, I forgot the serial code number I used to use to access my DFI programming. My Calmap 6.0 instructions have a printout that say 014018, but for some reason, I seem to remember the serial code number for GN's being different.

Can anybody refresh my memory?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

That number you have is the serial number.

You have to have that in order to access and load new files into the ECM..

It should default to that code when you are trying to open up a file . It usually wants that number first.

Thanks for the reply. Maybe I wasn't clear on my original post. I know what the code is for, but I'm questioning that the code I mentioned (014018) is actually the correct code for a GN DFI.

When I bought my DFI from Duttweiler many years ago, I seem to remember him telling me to use ?????? as the code to get into the system. I also seem to remember it beginning with 015???.

Can anybody provide the proper code?

Now I may be mistaken since it's been so long, but I thought the code was specific to the type of DFI unit (e.g. 86-87 GN).

you just need to press the enter key, the 10513 code should be there automatically.

Back