Old Stories by Raven - reposted

turbo84gn

I'd rather be waterskiing
:)
With Ravens permission, I am reposting some of the stories that were pre-server-crash and lost. I couldn't paste the stories whole because they exceeded the text limits. So I converted them to PDF, but you can't attach pdf files. So.......... I zipped 'em.

Here you go, enjoy!

Attachments

• raven - sweet dreams.zip
    40.3 KB · Views: 344
Story #2
Another Life Lesson

Attachments

• raven - another life lesson.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 203
Story #3
Cold Sweat Running Down The Middle Of Your Back....

Attachments

• raven - cold sweat running down the middle of your back.zip
    19.3 KB · Views: 235
Story #4
"Twas The Night Before Christmas

Attachments

• raven - 'twas the night before christmas.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 226
Story #5
Nightsounds - Book 1 (Parts 1 - 6)

Attachments

• raven - nightsounds - parts 1-6.zip
    48.7 KB · Views: 205
Story #6
Nightsounds - Book 2 (Parts 7-10)

Attachments

• raven - nightsounds - book 2 (parts 7-10).zip
    41.9 KB · Views: 165
Awesome!

Wow, I had no idea that Raven had written so much before the "crash". No wonder none of you leave him alone after he starts writing!!!:cool:

Thanks for giving us a chance to read these again. I have ALWAYS enjoyed reading his posts. I will now send this back to the top so others that may have missed this as I did a chance to download them too.
Jim

Hey Raven, have you ever thought about possible publishing Nightsounds? I just read story # 1, and i never knew there were parts before the whole Nightsounds versions, i think it's a great story. Just a thought.

Thx for the great stories,
Jason

Since we lost access to uploaded files, can we get these posted on a web site somewhere? have never had the chance to read any of these.

D

Unless Raven objects, I'll post them on my home page. Give me the weekend to complete it. My home page is in my sig.