Old version of SMC kit, works great.

evil666

I have an old style SMC alky kit for sale, which I would sell for 275$ plus shipping. This kit still works great and has never given me any problems. I always ran it with 95% ethanol and 25+ lbs of boost with no knock retards, and the car ran great with it. I ran 11.40 at almost 121 mph on a stock long block and te44 turbo, drag radials, etc. The reason I am selling it is because I changed my set-up on my car and would like to run mid tens or maybe one day even faster so I would have to upgrade to the razor kit. I think this SMC kit could bring you to high tens without a problem.

thanks,
Marco.

T-Top 86 Grand National 62000 km)
stock long block, stock suspension, 12 inch red stripe convertor (2800stall), te44, smc alk injection (95 % etanol), 25.5lbs boost,( boost spike 28 psi in 1st gear), 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, 42 ½ lbs 009 injectors, turbotweak alky chip with 23/21 timing, thdp, mease 24 row IC, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/50/15) 3720lbs race weight with driver. (Torque convertor locked only after car shifted in third), rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, comp cam 980 valve springs. Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust cut-out.
BEST E/T
60FT=1.53
1/8= 7.25
1/4= 11.48
MPH=120.82
BEST 60FT=1.52

I have a gen 2 with an extender chip and LS1 maf, hr rear sway bar, no front sway bar, 90/10 lakewood in the front and 50/50 lakewood shocks in the rear with energy suspension poly bushings all over, boxed rear lower control arms. MT 275/60/15 drag radials. Big mouth cold air with an AFE air filter. The times above were done with out these parts.

Oh well, someone needs give you the bad news--so I guess it's me...

Your price is at least $100 too high for this old-style (non-progressive) alky kit & you're going to need pony up more $$ difference for the upgrade to Julio's kit...Sorry, nothing personal, but just the facts...

Oh well, someone needs give you the bad news--so I guess it's me...

Your price is at least $100 too high for this old-style (non-progressive) alky kit & you're going to need pony up more $$ difference for the upgrade to Julio's kit...Sorry, nothing personal, but just the facts...

I didn't think my price was to expensive since I saw some guys asking 400$+ in the parts wanted section, which I found that over the price. My kit is like new and has always worked well, easy to tune, and very easy to install. Who ever buys it won't be disapointed. I could let it go at 275$ shipped to your door, for who ever wants it.

Thanks for your help.:rolleyes:

T-Top 86 Grand National 62000 km)
stock long block, stock suspension, 12 inch red stripe convertor (2800stall), te44, smc alk injection (95 % etanol), 25.5lbs boost,( boost spike 28 psi in 1st gear), 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, 42 ½ lbs 009 injectors, turbotweak alky chip with 23/21 timing, thdp, mease 24 row IC, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/50/15) 3720lbs race weight with driver. (Torque convertor locked only after car shifted in third), rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, comp cam 980 valve springs. Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust cut-out.
BEST E/T
60FT=1.53
1/8= 7.25
1/4= 11.48
MPH=120.82
BEST 60FT=1.52

I have a gen 2 with an extender chip and LS1 maf, hr rear sway bar, no front sway bar, 90/10 lakewood in the front and 50/50 lakewood shocks in the rear with energy suspension poly bushings all over, boxed rear lower control arms. MT 275/60/15 drag radials. Big mouth cold air with an AFE air filter. The times above were done with out these parts.