You can type here any text you want

on center stage II for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

smead45

Well the jury just came back and the news isn't good. I can't afford to build the motor that I wanted it just costs too much, so what I have is up for sale.
I don't have all of the numbers yet but what I can tell you is that it is an on center stage II block best information leads me to believe it is a 4.1L. I have a aluminum heads with titanium valves, roller rockers, and an Isky cam. I also have a dutweiller dry sump oil pan. Also is a buick motorsport crank and carrillo H-Beam rods. I will have photos and spec sheets once everything comes back from the machine shop. If you are interested in purchasing or know someone who is they can reply to this or send me another message via e-mail. Price hasn't been set because the numbers arent back yet. My e-mail is smead45@msn.com.

Damn....

I hate to hear things like this.
I under=stand, even if it didn't work out, I hope you enjoyed the attempt.

Ya well. My wife would kill me anyways. I would love to find a 4.1 stage block and start there. But I would need to sell my wifes car to fund it.

Back