You can type here any text you want

On center's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by Mac in SD
Hey, Scott... who cares about <2500 rpm anyway? We ain't runnin' no stock stall D5's with these things! :D :D :D
Of course that is only of importance on the street and with the wide band adjustability of today's computers, that "deterent" is probably nullified."
Like I said... ;)

Originally posted by TurboDave
It'll be my 86, and it'll have to do daily driver chores (no smogging here) and still be tollerable. ;)

Wonder how hard it'll be finding a good pair of SII heads, complete and ready to bolt on, without busting the bank?
Problem is, special headers too :mad:
Might opt for the T/A's but those are going to be a budget buster. All my assets went to buying these blocks :(

Now, wanna race? Duramax against Powerstroke ;)

Dave, my truck might be the only thing left to race after the 1st run with the new motor, LOL. I am exited to say that my stage II motor has been fired up and is running. I will comment that the 224 solid roller is sure a pretty intimiating thing compared to the 218/212 hydrolic roller in the stock block. I am pretty pumped up to get out and do some shake down runs.

Back