once you go black you never go back!

gflo383

well i've had the gn about 4 month's now and i can say for sure this is the most fun i've ever had driving a car granted it doesn't handle as well as a z28 but you really get alot of people pointing saying look a gn holy s**t,and i really like pulling up to the imports they think the car is a 305 carb motor like every other g-body then you spool it, get a funny look and it's bye bye honda you shoulda new.
question got about $1000 bucks to spend lookin to some upgrades what shall i do first i would really use a little help being new with these in all.

A chip, downpipe and some type of wastegate control. After that a scan tool of some type.

This is true I went black 13 years ago and I'll never go back.Some day I may have to trade the Buicks for a wheelchair but it will be black with a Turbo-6 decal on it.:rolleyes:

downpipe

the downpipe is the first peice of exhaust coming off the turbo, the factory one has room for improvement the faster you can get the exhaust out the faster the turbo can spool,thus you go faster.
so you get a larger downpipe than the stock one to improve flow.

Get in on the Mease GP going on right now. Killer D/P :D
Slicks, too. Made a HUGE reduction in my e.t.'s

:cool: ahhhhh, now it all makes sense. there are a few other mods that i never understood, but i will learn about them as they come up:D thanx