One 84/85 GN wheel

I got a good one for you but cant send a photo at this time-has a good spare tire mounted on it.negotiable.

I recently bought 3 for $130 + ship'n. That's around $43 ea w/o tires (a good deal). What size & condition is the tire and what are you look'n to get? What is ship'n to Maine 04049 w/ or w/o the tire?

About $70. for the rim shipped and about $80. with the tire-it will still cost me $10. for shipping plus another $10. to take off the tire so it would be better to take it with the tire and possible pick up-then i could give you a better price.

I could do $80 shipped with the tire. Email me for "how to pay" and we can swap addresses. By the way, what size is the tire, would be nice if it matches the others I have.

I believe its a 235x60x15-will know for sure by saturday- i will also check on the shipping-i believe we ll be able to do it for the $80. my paypal is mytquick @att.net.or check or money order is ok-will let you know about everything on sat.

I have PayPal and the tire size (if correct) is one I can use. This is going to workout well. I will wait for your response over the weekend. I might go out of town for the weekend, so if you don't here from me til Moday that's why.

Maynard- your wheel and tire went out to you yesturday via fedex, your tracking number is : 045706826187064- Matt