You can type here any text you want

One BADA$$ Porsche

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QWIKWE4

This is a street driven car! The guy drove it from NY to Texas :eek: to run the Texas Mile.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CwlJaeKQ_k[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the vid!:cool:

Eddie or "Turbo Tito" as they like to call him is pretty well known down here in South Florida. His cousin Richie Rosado (who also owned or still might own a Stage2 Ttype) has a shop down here (Rosado Racing) and has a red Toyota Corolla backhalf car that has been low 7's @180+mph as I have seen it run several times at Moroso in WPB. Anyways, getting back to Eddie several years ago before the the Import/Sport Compact scene got popular Eddie's white Porsche was pretty much the baddest import on the planet and he used to drive it (yes I said DRIVE it) down from NY with a working A/C to Moroso in Palm Beach Florida crack off some low 9's with some amazing wheel stands and drive it back up to NY!:eek: :D Seen it run a few times back in the day and it was just sick to watch the car wheel stand come down and lay down a 9.Oh.

This was of course before Eddie got arrested for being involved in a stolen luxury car/parts theft ring after which he disappeared for a while from the racing scene for obvious reasons. Nice to see him and his famous white Porsche have returned.

Yeah I remember when he was racing in the Sport Compact series. I still have the Turbo Magazine with the article about his car.

Back