You can type here any text you want

One Extreme to Another (Wheels)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

m233roller

Banned
Well I changed directions altogether and went with new 18in. Boss 338 wheels. Those are 18x8's on the front and 18x9.5's on the rear and they fit just fine on my lowered GN. Car sure looks different from the old school Fuelers and Gasser's. What you guys think ?? Thanks Mike

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,315
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,171
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,370
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,596
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,031
Looks good! What did you do and how much did you lower it?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Kev,
The car has been lowerd for years with 2in. Belltech spindles and 1 and 1/2 in. Eibach rear lowering springs.

looks really sharp!!! great choice and style!!! :)

Wow! I have been eyeing those Boss 338s for a while now. 18" rims looks really good on a GN. Especially lowered like yours is. If GBody Parts doesnt make the 18" GNX by the end of the year, I'll end up pulling the plug on these with black center!
How does the ride feel compared to smaller tires?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That looks really good Mike, those wheels go well with your GNs stance. Modern wheel on an 80's car= can't cant go wrong.

Joe

Thats what i have on my Chevelle.
and i was also considering them for the GN But having two different cars with the same wheels doesn't feel right, too much of the same thing (engine, wheels)

Anyways your car looks BADASS .

Car does ride stiffer with the 18's. They are 4 and 1/2 back space on the front and 5in. on the rear.
Thanks for all the compliments guys.

I think it looks perfect. I'd think black center with the black car but the grey looks great too.

They look very nice on your car. My buddy has them on his 71 camaro . And personally like them a lot more than the previous wheels you had on there. Fwiw. Car has a great stance . Bet they changed the handling characteristics of the car

What size and type of tires are you running if you don't mind me asking? Any rubbing at all? Your car looks absolutely awesome by tge way!

I'm running 225x40 -18's on the front and 275x40- 18's on the back. Tires are the new Hankook Ventus 12 evo K110's. NO rubbing at all.

That looks SEXY as hell Mike!!!!! WOW!!! I prefer the new look over the old one. Looks awesome!!!! I too made a change and went with a set of 18's.

Back