One Fast B4B

Matt has had some personal issues come up and unfortunately is taking a break. Wish him well and I ask to let him work his way though it. Thanks. That's all I'm at liberty to say so don't ask.
ok charlie and matt hope everything works out

Go with a stock gn cam or 204/214, clean up the heads, port match everything. polish exhaust side but don't polish anything else. Add alky injection, build a downpipe, single exhaust with straight through muffler no cat. Matt should be able to fill in what's left when he gets back

Go with a stock gn cam or 204/214, clean up the heads, port match everything. polish exhaust side but don't polish anything else. Add alky injection, build a downpipe, single exhaust with straight through muffler no cat. Matt should be able to fill in what's left when he gets back

Sounds like my build! Except mine is wierdly slow, probably due to the 2.41's, and my toasted MSD box. :(

Hope to see matt back.

Congrates Matt
Back in the early 1990's I shot the 125 hp plate with a HOLLEY BLUE fuel pump for fuel. I was very afraid of not having enought fuel when the Nitrous kicked in. The quadraject carb was a heavily worked 1000cfm. The 83 intake had been ported. Heads were mildly ported with 1.77/1.5 valves, plus knurled guides. I cannot remember the camshaft but it worked with a 3000 stall. Running 11's with a carb pissed of many Rustangs and Camaro's.....

I am glad to see MATT and ADAM pushing the "envelope". We all are "Brothern" regardless of Injected, Intercooled or Carbed....
11's are 11's... Even with a carb:cool:. Now lets see some 10's:):cool:

Cool! So 12's on a nearly full weight C/T car is possible. Im curious where it would be at 15 PSI and no nitrous. 13.50's?

Im not even sure how much a .63 jet is, is that a light tickle or a definite power boost?

Good to know that its possible on the stock intake. What head work do you have? Ported or anything?

See my sig, full weight 3680lbs, 3/4 tank gas, 5psi launch on a peg leg