You can type here any text you want

One more Question On Cam Bearings

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jeff Rand

I am assembling the parts for a stage 2 buildup and need cam bearings. I did a search and found a Clevite 77 SH-1360 bearing (wide front bearing) mentioned. It is my understanding that I need to order four of the above part #'s. At AutoZone the price is $12.95 and I'm wondering if this in the ball park. NAPA could not find this Clevite number.
Has anyone used the TA Performance Teflon coated cam bearings? Seems to be a little pricey - $75
Thanks,
Jeff

You need to order 4 of the 1360 bearings. Don't let them order a kit. You'll get one wide and 3 narrow bearings in the kit. My local parts store got me all 4 individual bearings for about $52.00.

Dave

Thanks Dave, I guess the price at Autozone is for each bearing and not the set.
Jeff

parts

Call 1-800-499-0014 ask for Scott (SRS ENGINE PARTS)---Ohio
I just recieved 4 SH1360 CLEVITE bearings $7.80 each 4 for $31.20-----No tax and since there were other bearings in the order, I can/t tell you how much shipping will be.

Cheapest place I have found to buy eng. parts

They drop ship from a warehouse so delivery is very quick.

Thanks Lee, I will give Scott a call on Monday. That is a quite a price difference from $12.95 at Autozone.
Jeff

Back