You can type here any text you want

one of a kind tta race car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboTA3.8

You wont keep up the pace
ok here it goes im gauging intrest in selling my race car this is a 89 tta ttops and leather a/c and heat full steel car weights 3300 tubular k member and manual rack have full brand new oem badge kit with full oem sticker kit engine compartment was just painted looks mint all my mods are in my sig.car has chromoly 8 point cage good to 7.50 with removable swing outs also have 3 sets of lexan t tops 1 i left normal tinted and the other 2 i was going to paint one set black and one set white has stock oem rims with offical indy used on track steel screw in valve stems only rims used at indy had these all others are just gta wheels i have 2 owners kits i have replacement side marker lights front and back and turn signals front this car only has 18000 original miles with new unrun drivetrain $12000 stage 2 272ci and new pts parts built trans and converter $3800.00 and $4900 kooks custom header system everything else is in my sig car should run low 9's asking $26,500obo

:eek: Oh! NO! What are you doing, you're gonna let Pete have the fastest TTA up in that part of the woods. His ego will never recover. Good luck with the sale! Damn nice NHRA bird also!

Pete

Why hasen't this car sold yet?:confused:

If you still have it in a year or so, I will sell my TTA and my left nut to get it from ya!:D

Very nice TTA!

Bo

:cool:

Back