One of chi-town's street cars....

SPOT MY 6

Stock crawlin National...
Couple pics/vids of my crawlin Buick. ET unknown. :D

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/filly/0/8CB4639D-11CE-44DB-9194-2B2BE3561100.htm

http://home.comcast.net/~gnat86/1299-60.mpg

A few pics:

Fillys6_2_600.jpg

Fillys6_chillin2_600.jpg

Fillys6_wheelie1_600.jpg

Fillys6_street1_600.jpg

Fillys6_chillin1_512.jpg

Fillys6_wheelie2_600.jpg

Fillys6_wheelie3_600.jpg

Fillys6_chillin_600.jpg

Dusty Bradford said:
That's a super clean ride.

BTW.....that street needs a little more rubber down.
That was early '05. You should see it today. Your shoe will come off and then your sock and then your foot will get stuck to the street! My car pulls both wheels on MT drag radials on that road. Ill see if I can find a video of that on that road and host it somewhere online.....

Yours is definitely one badass lookin' GN and it apparently runs pretty well for a stocker :biggrin: :wink:

I know I've seen that car before... Hmmmm ;)

Sweet Pics Bro, and I can say these photos don't even do the car justice.. It is sweet!

KevinB said:
Looks good ;) Is it still a 109 block?
Check out the license plate in the first pic :wink:

Thanks Brick.

PaCemkr86 - consistent mid 1.3's with a best of a 1.299 (the 3rd pic and the track video was this pass) but I think it might have tripped the beam with the intercooler scoop. Not 100% sure so it could have been a low 1.3.

Thanks Cliff.

spot my 6

Did you ever put the HR bar on the car?? I know in the 1.299 60' video you said you were running the ATR bar so was just curious if you made the switch and if you felt it was an improvement...

The HR bar is on but I have yet to make a pass with it. As long as it 60's at least the same on slicks I will be happy. My main goal is to leave harder on drag radials (best on drag radials is 1.49). Ill post results (wont be for a week or two).

Your car is just plain SICK. I love it!! How the hell are you getting that thing to hook like that? the best shorts I get are 1.50 :redface:

ttypewhite said:
Your car is just plain SICK. I love it!! How the hell are you getting that thing to hook like that? the best shorts I get are 1.50 :redface:
I just played with a lot of different settings (pinion angle, tire pressure, QA1 clicks, etc.). I want it to go in the 1.3's on drag radials (or at least low 1.4's) so we'll see what happens when I get my arse to the track.

SPOT MY 6 said:
I just played with a lot of different settings (pinion angle, tire pressure, QA1 clicks, etc.). I want it to go in the 1.3's on drag radials (or at least low 1.4's) so we'll see what happens when I get my arse to the track.

My old set up..went 1.5's on on MT DR's leaving off the foot brake..very soft. Motor/tune was never right..

IMO..the key to getting these cars to hook is pinion angle, and scaling the car..

SPOT MY 6-Very nice car..reminds me of my old one..

Spot my 6,

On the street race vid against the camero, did you have the hit? :eek: :cool: :tongue: Or was that guy just sleeping..

blackshoebox said:
Spot my 6,

On the street race vid against the camero, did you have the hit? :eek: :cool: :tongue: Or was that guy just sleeping..
The race was agreed that I got the hit. He (obviously) spun very bad. It was one of the faster nitrous LT1's in NW Indiana.

SPOT MY 6 said:
The race was agreed that I got the hit. He (obviously) spun very bad. It was one of the faster nitrous LT1's in NW Indiana.

I thought that street looked a little SQUISHy. :D