You can type here any text you want

one of my newest kills 350 Z at the track

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
thanks

it was fun and i like the reaction people get when they see it, like an envy or holly **** it's a GN. got asked to put it in a car show but i'm not considering it much. i may but in my neighborhood i don't want to advertise too much, i may have to put my CHL to work on someone who thinks i'm an easy mark. i know a 350 isn't much to talk about but i had a 90 300z and it was pretty quick.i loved the reaction of the owner of the 350 because the 1st runs i did before i was just playing with it trying to figure out how it reacts at different speeds so he probably saw me getting taken by a few other cars which i didn't care about since i was taking it easy off the line and waiting till i got to 20-30 mph so the tires would hook up. but this one i was like screw it i wanna chew him up and spit him out. the thing i miss is my crotch rocket, it's been sitting in the garage for over a year and half due to recent back surgery. so i'm waiting patiently to have my choice of the GN the bike or my 95 isuzu truck. something about riding my bike with my ipod on with no worries other then cops if i'm really getting on it.

Back