You can type here any text you want

Opinion

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rims

So I tried the driverside rims on I was starting to like the look. Then as I lowered the car I noticed that rear tire rubbed against the frame. That is not my fault they better give me my money back or give some rims that fit my f.... Car! I bought these from customwheels.com they said they would fit so they better resolve this.:mad: The car was looking pretty mean! Keep u guys posted cause I might go postal and be on the news tomorrow.:mad:

Just call them be polite! If you ordered them for that specific car they should send you new ones and make it right. I went through the same thing with mine thay custom made them for a regal i guess the GN is different? But they made some new ones and they are perfect. Take this as a good thing ask to get a chrome lip if they will work with you.

rims

So i spoke to the guy who sold me the rims, pretty cool guy. I explained the problem to him he is sending me a two 1/4 inch spacers. Either way if they fit or not with the spacer im going to ask for my money back i decided that i want a lighter wheel. I want to be able to get on the gas here and there. these rims are too heavy. I dont know what I was thinking!:mad: probably go with the gtas or originals with meaty tires in the rear. i seen a pic on hear like that it looked pretty mean. ill keep u guys posted.

rims

As u can see the car is still on the jack so might look a little different. What do u guys think.

Attachments

• gn1.jpg
    gn1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 60
  • gn2.jpg
    gn2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 58
nah not yet waiting on them. kind of like the how they look jst too heavy im going to have to live that! should have bought some gta rims. oh well maybe in a couple of years.

They do look good!! But the only way to find out is to take your gn to car shows or to South Side TR meet 5-23-10 for a stamp of approval;):biggrin:

rims

rims are on one side only thats why diaz plus its still jacked. im itching to take her for a spin. waiting on my steering column :mad: trying be patient. hopefully i get everything in time for the 23rd :D. thanx for all ur feedback.

Back