You can type here any text you want

Opinions on BF Goodrich Drag Radials?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have had a set of 275-50-15 BFG's for almost two years. I have made mabe 40 passes on them at the track, plus a lot of driving to the track (1 1/2 hours away) on them plus street driving. They have just hit thew wear bars. Still plenty of tread for driving and racing though!:biggrin:
These tires did rub, with my T wheels, I have Aluminium Drums now and they no longer rub!
On Sunday I cut 1.63 short time on them with about 23lbs of air! This was a 50 deg cloudy day here, so the track was very cold! I am very happy with the performance vs street time. if you only want Performace at the track then go MT they definately hook better, but for a combo of both I would say BFG. Plus if you got a deal from Wally world for that price go for it!!!

Matthew

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about BFG Drag Radials. 1.60 ft on a bone stock suspension with 107k miles, nothing removed, nothing added is pretty darn good in my book. Old hard worn cracked bushings, etc and it still hooks hard.

They lasted 20 months.

Tire size was 255/50/16 with 18 psi.

See below video for the 1.60 pass.

I will be getting some new tires soon. It will be a hard call if I go back with BFG or if I want to try something new.

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about BFG Drag Radials. 1.60 ft on a bone stock suspension with 107k miles, nothing removed, nothing added is pretty darn good in my book. Old hard worn cracked bushings, etc and it still hooks hard.

They lasted 20 months.

Tire size was 255/50/16 with 18 psi.

See below video for the 1.60 pass.

I will be getting some new tires soon. It will be a hard call if I go back with BFG or if I want to try something new.

If you liked your BFG's.... you will love MT.... IMHO

I have tried both....

Back