You can type here any text you want

ordered my TT chip today.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1dollardog

Are we there yet?
I ordered my TT chip today on line. I don't remember if it asked which maf I was using. Would they assume automatically that if I had the 86/87 ecm that I have the maf for the same or is that something that I should have spaciffacly noted? Also I've heard talk of there "closed loop" method. Is this the norm for a hot air chip or is that something I should have mentioned as well. Maybe I should have asked these things before I ordered...:D Now I have worried myself.:confused:

I would send Eric an E-mail and a post on his website right away. You probably ordered a wrong chip. He is very good at responding. Brad

I ordered my TT chip today on line. I don't remember if it asked which maf I was using. Would they assume automatically that if I had the 86/87 ecm that I have the maf for the same or is that something that I should have spaciffacly noted? Also I've heard talk of there "closed loop" method. Is this the norm for a hot air chip or is that something I should have mentioned as well. Maybe I should have asked these things before I ordered...:D Now I have worried myself.:confused:

No need to worry.
TT is AAA+++ vendor!
He'll take care of you. :cool:

Back