You can type here any text you want

Original AC DELCO Freedom Battery

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rayk

Let the Boost begin!
I’m looking for a series 75 Battery that is either identical to or very close to the original battery installed in the 1987 Turbo Regals or GNs. So far, my research tells me that the Delco Gold series is very close. Also have heard that there might be some of the Delco Freedom Battery stickers that were available a few years ago on this forum or ebay.

Can someone point me in the right direction? My car came with one of the Optima Red top batteries and, although it's a great battery, I don't like how it looks and it's also too short for the factory hold-down clamp to keep it secure. I'll be getting rid of it as soon as I find a stock appearing battery.

Optima Battery (1).JPEG

Optima Battery (2).JPEG

I bought this sticker off ebay and put it on my battery. The ac delco new batteries have a handle built in now. So I found a battery that looked like the original and put this sticker on it.

I have an AC Delco 75VPG Gold in my car. Looks pretty good. I think I paid around $225 at Advanced Auto Parts.

I'm going to have to look into that sticker set... Where does the "eye" go? I cant remember.

Attachments

• Buick Battery.jpg
    Buick Battery.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 13
Back