You can type here any text you want

Original owner 18K 1987 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbodave231

I'm listing this car for the widow of a deceased Michigan Buick Performance Club member (Michigan Chapter of the GSCA).

This car is a true survivor and was purchased as a dealer demonstrator from Mc Gilvary Buick and has been owned by the same person ever since.

-The car has 18,000 original miles

Only a few minor modifications have been added:
K&N cone air filter
Chrome MAF pipe
Steve Yaklin thumbwheel chip
ANS boost controller
Duttwieller neck on intercooler
2 gage pod on console (nothing attached)

The options are: Factory Moonroof, Tilt, Cruise, Windows, Locks

The interior is immaculate 10 out of 10
The exterior paint is a 7 out of 10

The pictures supplied do not do the car justice, but are all I can supply.

Price: $19,500

Please, Serious inquires only at 989-271-9363 and ask for Shirley

I looked at the car today. In my opinion here is what my thoughts were after driving 3 hours round trip.

Paint = 4
Interior = 7
Undercarriage = 5
Engine Compartment = 6

It would make some person happy.

Steve Petero,

It is nice to see that you invested your time and efforts to grade this widows GN. Since it did not meet YOUR expectations Please allow other prospects to form their own opinions.

Someone gave their opinon, I gave mine also.
Thats it. Please don't read more into it than that.

The car will make someone happy. I am not out here to bash anyone or anyones car for that matter. I am done here.

Spooln;

Please post your opinion of the above vehicle so we all will have more info to go on.

John

for what its worth, i value the opinion of someone like steve.

i would be very upset to travel a far distance to look at a car and find out it was over rated.

just my opintion.

im sure its a very nice car.

Gto kid, I live several states away to look at this car, since you live in michigan and are closer then me. Your opinion would be appreciated.
Thanks

The car looked at by Steve was a favor to me as I was interested in it.I had sold my car to Steve awhile back and he has a good idea on what I want. the cars have similar equiptment and mileage but perhaps not condition.This was in no way to be considered anything against the widow, my condolences.

John

Why don't you guys just get some pics instead of bitching that you drove 3 hours and it wasn't up to your expectations.:confused:

There are two pictures to look at thats it.

People do not go to great detail as some others when taking pictures of a car for sale. When its only a hour away or two, I will hop in the truck and go look in person.

When I purchased John's car, it was 60 miles away and he sent me about 3 high resolution pictures, thats it.
I could tell it would be worth the trip by his detail on the phone he gave. When he opened the garage door, I gave him his FULL asking price.

I was not trying to rip a widow off. I gave her a few pointers on what I would do with the car, AFTER I told her I was not interested in buying it...

guys

I am not "bagging" on anyone but if Steve says its what it is thats what I believe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

FWIW

Ty

Back