You can type here any text you want

owned an elantra

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnquick6

so im cruising through UB, with two buddies of mine, and see an elantra with a nice fart can on it and some decal on the back window im like what the hell the bonnie needs a race...so we come up to a light and I throw the automatic into first..start to brake torque a bit hes giving a little rev back, light turns and I just smoked it at about 60 I had him by probably a good 7 or 8 cars..i slow down and as im doing he does a nice flyby and his passenger gives me a thumbs down...hmmm who got owned by a 89 bonneville thats right lol rack one of very few wins for the bonnie

Originally posted by gnquick6
so im cruising through UB, with two buddies of mine, and see an elantra with a nice fart can on it and some decal on the back window im like what the hell the bonnie needs a race...so we come up to a light and I throw the automatic into first..start to brake torque a bit hes giving a little rev back, light turns and I just smoked it at about 60 I had him by probably a good 7 or 8 cars..i slow down and as im doing he does a nice flyby and his passenger gives me a thumbs down...hmmm who got owned by a 89 bonneville thats right lol rack one of very few wins for the bonnie

Oh I get it. He must have been trying to tell you that it's cooler to drive a piece of rice and get waxed than it is to drive something cool and win. I get it now. :rolleyes:

At least he was different and didn't give the generic ricer salute. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: owned an elantra

Originally posted by Ken Mild
Oh I get it. He must have been trying to tell you that it's cooler to drive a piece of rice and get waxed than it is to drive something cool and win. I get it now. :rolleyes:

At least he was different and didn't give the generic ricer salute. :rolleyes:

The "One Finger Salute"? LOL

Leaving a ricer speechless like that is great. All they can do is what comes naturally: flip you off! LOLOLOLOL :D

just out of curiosity, where abouts did this race take place? city/state? i know a guy with a pretty modded hyundai elantra and its definitely not your normal rice mobile platform, but rice, nonetheless.

When I used to drive my VW convertible, I once smoked a turbo diesel Rabbit.

Back