You can type here any text you want

Paging Jay carter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turboaddict2

Jay I got one of your alchy chips that has 23* and I want to send it back for you to look at so you can make some changes. First is when the car is at idle say at a stop light and i see the scanmaster dot light blinking indicating open loop. I would like you to fix that for me. The other thing I want changed is the rpm rise at cold startup. I would like that to be lowered a little so when the car is started the rpms don't go up so high. Reason I want this change is because i dont want the engine revving up so high at cold startup when the oil hasn't fully circulated yet.

Jay what is your address so I can send you the chip?

Didnt we already go through this in THIS thread?

If you want to send it back, then email me and Ill give you my address. If there is a problem, I'll fix it.

Hey Jon1026....Jon1027 here

Hey Jon1026 BigTime here. I was just finished knocking a hottie a picked up at my club and depositing a couple of bricks at the bank on the way home from the club tonight when I got to thinking about you. See Jon1026, if you were bigtime like BigTime, you wouldn't have such problems as you are having, because you would be too busy being bigtime, like Bigtime, to worry about such things as open loop idle. Instead, you would be dropping your piece off at Skilled Fella's place with the fat knot and having him tune your car, since Skilled Fella, unlike you, HAS A MF'N CLUE. Hope that helps. Thought I would drop some KNOW HOW before I get back to sippin fruity tropical drinks and smoking cubans.

Re: Hey Jon1026....Jon1027 here

Originally posted by BigTime
Hey Jon1026 BigTime here. I was just finished knocking a hottie a picked up at my club and depositing a couple of bricks at the bank on the way home from the club tonight when I got to thinking about you. See Jon1026, if you were bigtime like BigTime, you wouldn't have such problems as you are having, because you would be too busy being bigtime, like Bigtime, to worry about such things as open loop idle. Instead, you would be dropping your piece off at Skilled Fella's place with the fat knot and having him tune your car, since Skilled Fella, unlike you, HAS A MF'N CLUE. Hope that helps. Thought I would drop some KNOW HOW before I get back to sippin fruity tropical drinks and smoking cubans.

I think this is the FUNNIEST first post I have EVER read!

Hey BigTime, are you saying I'm stupid? So what if I worry about little things like open loop idle. I just thought that it was not normal for a car to idle in open loop even though it is fully warmed up.

Re: Hey Jon1026....Jon1027 here

Originally posted by BigTime
... Thought I would drop some KNOW HOW before I get back to sippin fruity tropical drinks and smoking cubans.

Heya BigTime!

LongTime no see bud! Last time I saw your sorry puss is when you had your ocean cruiser docked at my island's south side. Next time you are in the big pond stop by and we can shoot a few holes on my new golf course. I can take you on an aerial tour in the mini Bell. Don't forget to bring some extra babes for me this time... I need someone to hold my balls and club while I tee off :D

Say hello to Neno at the club for me. Sorry to hear about that domestic totaling his 355. Tell him he can fly over and pick any car out of my garage and rip around the island all day if it makes him feel any better.

Remember… spend it like it’s going out of style!

Johnny Mustafa

Back