You can type here any text you want

Paging SNKSKNR

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboBuRick

Staff member
The roller rockers you sold to Turbo-Archie who then sold to me were not as described and I would like my money back.

They are at Harland Sharp right now. Send me your address or give Randy sr. a call so they can be sent right to you. I'm not paying any more shipping.

The roller rockers you sold to Turbo-Archie who then sold to me were not as described and I would like my money back.

They are at Harland Sharp right now. Send me your address or give Randy sr. a call so they can be sent right to you. I'm not paying any more shipping.

Maybe I don't know the whole story here, but IMO if you're looking for a refund, maybe you should talk to Turbo Archie??

I'll contact SNKSKNR for you, and let him know you are looking for him. Not sure how much he gets on here :smile:

He is aware of this thread. Has already viewed it.

Archie bought them and never took them out of the package. He resold them with Ross's description as New not knowing they were repaired and repackaged.

If Ross does not stand up, I will have no choice but to hold Archie responsible but I really hate to do that. It's not his fault.

Feedback will speak for itself.

He is aware of this thread. Has already viewed it.

Archie bought them and never took them out of the package. He resold them with Ross's description as New not knowing they were repaired and repackaged.

If Ross does not stand up, I will have no choice but to hold Archie responsible but I really hate to do that. It's not his fault.

Feedback will speak for itself.

Ok, that may be true, I guess I'll wait to see what SNKSNKR says. But, if Turbo Archie bought them originally, then sold them to you without taking them out of the box to inspect them, that's not SNKSKNR's problem - That's Turbo Archie's problem. Asking SNKSKNR to refund you is like me asking Levi Strauss to refund me for a pair of pants that don't fit I purchased from Sears.

Just stating my opinion.... Why not get your $$ back from Turbo Archie, and let him and SNKSKNR decide whats what? The way I see it, SNKSKNR owes you nothing. I'm not speaking on his behalf, he's a big boy and can defend himself.

Sounds like u need to get ur money back from Turbo Archie and Turbo Archie needs to take it up with Ross. Once an item is sold that responsibility lies with the new owner.

I can see where ur coming from tho since the guy u bought them from wasnt aware of what he sold to you but once an item is sold and resold that is no longer the responsibility of the person who originally sold the item.

What was wrong with them?

Ok, that may be true, I guess I'll wait to see what SNKSNKR says. But, if Turbo Archie bought them originally, then sold them to you without taking them out of the box to inspect them, that's not SNKSKNR's problem - That's Turbo Archie's problem. Asking SNKSKNR to refund you is like me asking Levi Strauss to refund me for a pair of pants that don't fit I purchased from Sears.

Just stating my opinion.... Why not get your $$ back from Turbo Archie, and let him and SNKSKNR decide whats what? The way I see it, SNKSKNR owes you nothing. I'm not speaking on his behalf, he's a big boy and can defend himself.

Point taken. I may have to go that route.

Sounds like u need to get ur money back from Turbo Archie and Turbo Archie needs to take it up with Ross. Once an item is sold that responsibility lies with the new owner.

I can see where ur coming from tho since the guy u bought them from wasnt aware of what he sold to you but once an item is sold and resold that is no longer the responsibility of the person who originally sold the item.

What was wrong with them?

They were made late 70's early 80's according to Randy at HS.

At some time they were repaired by HS and re packeged. Ross then sold them here as "New" Archie buy's them then resells to me a few weeks later.

Ends up HS replaced 1 rocker arm on each assembly. The rockers had since been re designed. The 2 new ones are totally different. They would require different size push rods to work. Nice :rolleyes:. Not to mention they were marred and nicked up and there was clear indication of use on the shafts.

Ross and I did speak on the phone at one point. He was confident HS could fix the problem and it would not cost much. So I sent them in.
Thats when I find out they are 30 years old and they changed the design.

Not what I paid $410 fer. You can have em. Now I also have shipping cost back to HS making feel even better.

At this point I'm thinking Ross does not have the money. If thats the case then lets work something out. Throw me a bone. Ignoring it's not going to make it go away.

And here is Archie's fs thread with a picture of the packaged rockers. Very deceiving. They appear to be brand new. Not till the package was open did I realize what was up. Archie never even opened them up.

Now you guys still think Archie should be refunding?

We will see what we can do as long as Rick calls. As for Archie he is a great guy I have known for a long time and I don't want any bad blood here. So Rick call me. I will be waiting.:smile:

We will see what we can do as long as Rick calls. As for Archie he is a great guy I have known for a long time and I don't want any bad blood here. So Rick call me. I will be waiting.:smile:

Thanks Ross. I will call.

Talked to Ross on the phone. Very nice guy.:cool:

We have it all worked out. :biggrin:

You can buy from him with confidence.

Thanks to all who posted here.

Thanks Rick, looking forward to meeting you at the track in 2011. Hurry and get to the mall and ask santa for some NEW rocker arms. You still have time!!:)
Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

It sure was gratifying to see you guys work this out in such a nice way....it made all of you look so darn good. Great group of professionals.

Nice going, fellas. All of you set such a fine example.....I sure hope that others will follow suit in the coming year.

Merry Christmas to you.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Sounds like u need to get ur money back from Turbo Archie and Turbo Archie needs to take it up with Ross.

Sorry guys I was out of town for the Hollidays.

That would not have been a problem for me if someone on this site didn't already owe me $1500 for heads. I just can't take all the hits from dishonest people from this site. I have been waiting 4 months. Ross is a great guy and I knew he would make it right.

Rick, Thanks for the negitive mark on my Paypal account.

All this over $400 and I bet no one helps me get my $1500 back... :eek:

I remember why I love this site so much...

Sorry guys I was out of town for the Hollidays.

That would not have been a problem for me if someone on this site didn't already owe me $1500 for heads. I just can't take all the hits from dishonest people from this site. I have been waiting 4 months. Ross is a great guy and I knew he would make it right.

Rick, Thanks for the negitive mark on my Paypal account.

All this over $400 and I bet no one helps me get my $1500 back... :eek:

I remember why I love this site so much...

Archie,

I am so sorry for that. I will do my best to get it removed.
I was not getting any response from you guys so I tried to file a dispute. It would not let me do so I didn't think it would put a mark on you.:confused:

I will do what I can to help you get your money back.
Start your own feedback thread on the issue and send me a link.

Back