paint over spray

jim0207

INVNO1
I removed all the tape and paper. Found some over spray. Looking for a product to remove it.

Clay bar? There is a new cloth of some kind that is supposed to be new and better than the clay bar but I don't remember what it is called.

Depends on the severity of the overspray sometimes compound sometimes 2500 sandpaper and compound depending on the age of the paint that the overspray is on sometimes I use lacquer thinner but never on fresh paint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the overspray on cured paint or fresh paint? Fresh paint it tougher as its easily marred, but some mild polish should do it. If the paint is cured a clay bar will take it off in no time. My car was in a storage unit for a while and they repainted the garages without notifying me and the whole front of the car had orange & white paint all over it. Let it sit for 6 months until I got to it and a clay bar took it all off in minutes.

Hi ever body, the over spray is on the original paint. I have used the clay bar before to remove contaminants. I will try it tonight after I get back from the Nationals opener here in D.C. I don't know why I through that in there, maybe a bit excited about baseball season is HEEEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEE. See ya.