Palm Beach TurboBuicks December Meet 12/20/09

ULOSE2A6

Hello All,

Announcing: The next Palm Beach Turbo Buick Meet : December 20, 2009

Date: Sunday December 20th, 2009
Time: 3:00 pm - until
Place: J&J Auto Upholstery (Dave’s shop) located at 3511 Boutwell Road, Lake Worth, 33461 and then a cruise to a local food spot (we have done Sonic in the past).
Phone: 561-547-0460

Since this year is quickly wrapping up we figured that one more meet on Sunday 20th would be great. Plus with the holidays coming up too, what better way to get in the spirit of things than meeting up with your fellow Turbo Buick pals for some good laughs and boosted fun. Think too about all our fellow brothers and sisters in the wintery states that have to put their cars away until summer 2010.

The past meets were great fun for all, with lots of our friends from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca, Hobe Sound, West Coast of Florida and off course Palm Beach attending; so let’s get those Buicks together again to hang out and cruise around in Palm Beach. Clean up your cars and drive them, drag them or tow them for an afternoon of fun and catching up with friends, or making new friends; everyone is welcome. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Regards,
Dave & Shev

Think too about all our fellow brothers and sisters in the wintery states that have to put their cars away until summer 2010.

Go ahead and rub the salt in our wounds :mad: ;)

Sorry Bud,

We deal with the hurricanes and heat/humidity most of the year so this is when we can enjoy things otherwise, haha. Hang in there, I will post pics to share the fun at least.

Regards,
Shev

Kool. Another meet. Sounds good to me. See you all there. I'll try to drag some Miami guys to the show. They dont like to travel very far. It would be very nice to have a carivan from I95 to Lake Worthless. (I mean Lake Worth). Any Miami bro's want in on the carivan??? The Palm Beach guys really know how to put on a show. ;)

Sounds good. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. Plus, from some of the feedback we have gotten, there should be a pretty nice turnout of not only TurboBuicks but some of the older Buick GS's and the possiblity of an ultra-low mileage GNX too.

Shev

The weather looks like it should be absolutely great for the Turbo cars, really cool, a clear sky with a high of maybe 67. The perfect day to take the cars out for a drive and meet. Also a good buddy of ours has graciously offered to prepare some hot-dogs on the grill; thanks John. I am excited and really looking forward to meeting up on Sunday.

Take Care
Shev

my wife had to get surgery on thursday (gallblader removed :eek: ) so i may not be able to go
but i will try

Hey no worries bud, family comes first & we can get together anytime. Wish her our best and a speedy recovery.

Shev

Thanks for a great meet guys! And thanks to Dave's dad for having a battery charger to fire up my lame Mazda! Off to Costco for a new battery!

Hey Bud,

It has been crazy busy at the shop recently so we figured posting up here would allow all to see what was happening. Hopefully we will have the next meet in January and we can get everyone there. There were actually quite a few folks that wanted to be there but could not due to the holidays and other commitments. Pass by the shop sometime we will catch up.