You can type here any text you want

Panhandle Members Here YE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bishir

Serenity Now
Emerald Coast Dragway as some of you know has a test and tune on friday nights. It's a laid back chance to watch some cars race and see what you can do. There are a few of you I'd like to meet and I'm planning on going next Friday. I suggest we all show up and finally get a chance to meet one another. So if you want to go next friday respond and I'll look for you. If you need more info on the track go to www.emeraldcoastdragway.com

James

Hey, James I'll try to make it over there Friday, With it being the 4th my wife I think has already made our plans. If the weather is good next Friday I'm planning on going then. Maybe we can meet up oneday. Jason

It doesn't have to be this Friday. It can be next. I have to see if my new coilpack from Kirbans arrives by Friday. If not, I can't go. :( Here is my email: bishir@bellsouth.net

Give me a shout when you want to go some Friday night. Since you're in Crestview it wouldn't be a long haul. I'm in Milton and my wife works in Crestview! If you ever want to drive down 90 one Sat night I usually go to a large cruise-in in Pensacola right on 90.

TO EVERYONE: If you're a little interested send me an email and perhaps we'll set a definite Friday that a few of us can meet and run our cars. Thanks,

James

BTW, the weather has been so horrible even Emerald Coast Dragway is praying for no rain. No races the last month!

Hey, James I'll try to get over next weekend, Unfortunaly my car is leaking oil pretty bad from the front of the oil pan right now. I had some work done to it looks like the guy did not put any bolts on the front of the pan :mad: when he installed the new timing cover. I'm gona try to find some bolts tomorrow and see If I can put them on. Jason

No problem. I'm also in contact with some other pan-handle turbo Buick owners and they are interested as well. Either we'll meet for dinner on a Friday night and go to the track, or meet for a late lunch Saturday and go to a cruise-in. I still want to get to the track one night. Keep in touch,

James

Back