You can type here any text you want

Parked Grand national vs Trans Am

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Water man

Knee deep in mud
Stopped at the local Borders Books this evening. Parked my Grand National at the end of the row in two spaces. Not a lot of cars in the lot. Made it to the door and held it open for young lady. Saw a silver Trans Am turn down the row my car was parked in. I waited to see if he would check out my car. Well he must have been checking it out when he drove into the side of a truck.. He was talking to the Police when I left. Probably trying to explain how he hit a truck in a almost empty lot.

Kurt

Stopped at the local Borders Books this evening. Parked my Grand National at the end of the row in two spaces. Not a lot of cars in the lot. Made it to the door and held it open for young lady. Saw a silver Trans Am turn down the row my car was parked in. I waited to see if he would check out my car. Well he must have been checking it out when he drove into the side of a truck.. He was talking to the Police when I left. Probably trying to explain how he hit a truck in a almost empty lot.

Kurt

ROFL :biggrin:

LOL, at first i read "truck" as "trunk" and thought he was droling so much he hit your car:eek:

"News at Eleven" headlines: "Accident in parking lot caused by hotrodder in sinister black car."

In a bizzare twist of fate, two high performance cars were involved in a parking lot tragedy. It appears that the driver of a late model sports car was made to loose control of his car, striking a parked truck, when the sight of a sinister black Monte Carlo startled him.

The truck owner stated, "These hotrod hoodlums. Somebody needs to do something about them. Trying to bring their high performance cars among us common folk. It's a wonder sombody wasn't seriously injured. That black car plum scared the (beep) out of that thar silver car. They use too much gas and are too shiny to be parked with these Hondas and Toyotas"

It has began to be a problem with these hotrodders parking in public lots. Parking all by their self, taking up two spaces, and parking at the end of the row away from the store, just begging to be seen, are just a few of the crimes they have been guilty of committing. The Police has promised to step up patrols in the area to catch some of these "bad boy" cars before the problem gets out of hand. By the way the owner of the truck was unhurt. Now, back to the anchor desk.

Good kill :biggrin:

Very funny. And Corsair that reply was awesome lmao.

But... A lesson to be learned here! Don't leave your GN/TR unattended in a parking lot, you come out and it's damaged or worse it's gone!:mad:

So does that count more as a "kill" or an "assisted suicide"?

Back