You can type here any text you want

Part number for air intake duct?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
Anyone know the part number for the black intake duct from MAF to turbo and if its still available?

Geez, I recently read somwhere,maybe here or TTA forum, that GM has these available again. But they are steep in price this time around. Go to 20thtta.com and ask there, maybe Jan knows or some of the other fellas has the part number.

Now, did you mean the flexible hose? or the plastic dog leg pipe?

Geez, I recently read somwhere,maybe here or TTA forum, that GM has these available again. But they are steep in price this time around. Go to 20thtta.com and ask there, maybe Jan knows or some of the other fellas has the part number.

Now, did you mean the flexible hose? or the plastic dog leg pipe?

The flexible hose..kinda forgot about that plastic piece.

Don't have the part number handy as I'm out of the country again ... story of my life :rolleyes:

Anyway, nos 4 gn.com is a great place for numerous parts and service is excellent along with the price ... seems like I can't post the web address but go to www.nos 4 gn.com (remove the spaces in there) and go to the air intake and fuel delivery section and you will see what I'm on about .... (I take it they are not a sponsor of this site so their name is removed automatically in any post on this forum?) If it does not come up properly PM me and i'll send you the complete link.

And I will also let you in on a secret ... take a look at the OEM airfilter box ... yes that box says 20th anniversary TA on it ... I got one earlier this year and I'm sure he got more of them in stock ... can't beat the price should have bought all of them and put them on e-bay :biggrin:

And for the plastic dogleg piece there's one listed on e-bay at the moment ... eBay Motors: 1989 Turbo Trans AM Indy 500 Pace Car Inlet Pipe (item 290208411298 end time Feb-25-08 20:11:37 PST)

Hope this helps Rob ... hope to be out in Plano later this year and if so will stay the weekend so we all can get together again.

Anyway, nos 4 gn.com is a great place for numerous parts and service is excellent along with the price ...

Hope this helps Rob ... hope to be out in Plano later this year and if so will stay the weekend so we all can get together again.

I see the flex air duct, are the GN and the TTA flex air ducts the same??

Let me know when you're back down here and we'll get together sometime while you're here.
Cheers!

As far as I know they are the same, when I'm back home I can see if I can find the part numbers listed for the TTA and for the GN ....

Back