PARTING 6 CARS 2-87 GN's 1-87 Turbo T 1-87 Limited 1-83 Regal Lots of pics

Need a really really nice condition radio/HVAC bezel for Turbo Regal. Metal clips included would be a definite plus. If you have one please send pic and price shipped to 72758. Best to contact me at deanpapageorge@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Looking for both stock intercooler brackets and any bolts / hardware to make it complete..

Looking for engine wiring harness and vacuum lines off 87 GN. How much shipped to 44133

Looking for a good (intact) right front plastic fender liner. It is for my 87 GN but heard any Regal one will work.

Also the right front wheel well trim too if you have any in good shape. ZIP is 85373.

I don't have the plastic inner wheel well.

I do have the rt front wheel well trim $80 shipping included.

chrome rocker panel under the passenger side.looking for excellent to near excellent?
shipped 94564

I have a few 86-87 Engine harnesses, all have imperfections but work normally. Do you need injector harness also? I have the metal vac lines also.
No don't need metal vac lines or injector harness. How much for engine harness shipped to 44133. Are any of the powermasters in good shape. Looking for one to rebuild

Interested in the 87 GN concert sound II dash tweeters and door speakers.
Are they original and in good working condition?
Thanks