PARTING 6 CARS 2-87 GN's 1-87 Turbo T 1-87 Limited 1-83 Regal Lots of pics

do you have the chrome trim piece for the rear window? It's the bottom piece closest to the trunk lid.

Need header panel, front sidemarker lights and bumper blinkers along with any bolts to fasten said pieces :) I have sent you a e-mail also and posted in wanted, but figured would post here also.

shipping zip 97211
Thanks
Vince

Need header panel, front sidemarker lights and bumper blinkers along with any bolts to fasten said pieces :) I have sent you a e-mail also and posted in wanted, but figured would post here also.

shipping zip 97211
Thanks
Vince

Do you need side markers with chrome or black trim? I have the bumper amber lights.

shipping zip 97211
Thanks
Vince
I don't need header panel anymore was able to find one, still need front side marker lights and bumper lights. thanks.

been waiting a while for the shipping price on windows and that but ive given up

The first price I gave you was expensive to me(several weeks ago) and the next price I got was much higher. Triple what my first quote was. International prices in my opinion are crazy. The metal around the windows wont fit in a flat rate box and will cost way to much in my opinion. Ive looked at every option, but I will try to find a cheaper way.

it would still have been nice with a reply any chance of finding shipping price on just the windows then ?? and what would you want just for the windows??