Parting out '85 GN & NA '87 Regal Ltd.

Michael McCoy

The hardtop GN is rustfree & was complete, but a few items have been sold already. They include: doors, header panel, all 4 escutheons, trunk lid & spoiler, front bumper & support, & bumper fillers. The motor was rebuilt recently & has about 1500 miles on it. The car also has the following slightly used/like new parts on it: '87 coil pak/module & Casper's adaptor harness, Poston headers/crossover, GM/Delphi ECM, aftermarket MAF sensor, & radiator. The seats need to be recovered, the upper door panels & steering wheel are fair, it's also got a digital climate control unit & a rear aluminum bumper support, the posi rear/hood/steering column/& fenders are in great shape, & the passenger side rear wheelwell molding is in great condition too.

The ttop Regal Ltd. is the care Chris G had advertised on here, it was hit in the right front, only the ds. fender is left & in good shape, the doors & trunk lid are in good shape, the rear chrome bumper & aluminum bumper support are in good condition as is the burgundy steering column/console/& ttop interior trim panels, & the rest of the interior appears to be in disarray due to the windshield & ttops being out of the car for the last 2 years. I've yet to pull the ttop center rail & ds/ps under panels. There's a trunk full of stuff too & I'll go thru it later this week.

Email me directly or post here with your parts inquiries. Thanks.

do you have the blackout pass. side rear wheel well moulding? if so, what's the condition? price?

Thanks!

What's the condition of the posi and would you sell it without the rear end? Also, do any of them have nice turbo covers or aftermarket downpipes by chance? Shoot me back at comradburk@gmail.com

I'm interested in the Poston's and cross over, though if its in my price range the other guys will have snagged them I'd wager. I'm interested in the electronic climate control though with the control module, wiring harness, and the head unit if both are in good shape? How much shipped to 45458?

Thanks,

at7we2 the ps. black wheelwell molding is in great shape & is $80 since it's the hardest of the 4 to find in good/useable condition these days. It's the only 1 I've got at this time, so it's your's if you want it.

mazdatech78, highboost, & CTX-SLPR the Poston hot air headers may be spoken for already as a customer called me shortly after the ad was posted. I should know within the next few days if that customer is going to buy the headers or not. I'll post if he does or not asap. If it helps you HOT AIR guys, I can sell you a new set of the mild steel creamic coated Poston headers & crossover for just $550. That will save you $25 off the normal retail price, so buy now & save :)

CTX-SLPR I'll have to get the car torn apart later this week for the items you're wanting. Everything appears to be in good working order, but I'll verify that when it's all removed.

Thanks guys.

comradburk the posi unit will be sold with the car, but thanks for asking. I'm also out of aftermarket turbo shields & dp at this time.

highboost, all of Poston's headers are coated. Thanks guys.

rear lisence plate light ficture?

do you have the rear plate light assembly?
if so how much shipped to 55055 and what condition is it in?

thanks, steve

Phantasm $11 should get that piece sent to you & I've got more than I can count in good shape. If you want it, just Paypal the $$ to mrturboregal@peoplepc.com.

87gninpa the HA radiators do not have both coolers made into the end tanks. I would say stick with an '87 rad.

ITEMS SOLD: Poston headers/crossover, '87 coil pak/module/& adaptor harness, turbo/wastegate, & both inner fenderwells.

MORE LIKE NEW STUFF: blue Magnecore 8.5" wires, red Koni front shocks, shifter cable, detent cable, & up-pipe to turbo triangular exhaust donut (the one that's always broken-but this 1 is perfect). A list of other parts will be added tonight as I'm tearing into the car more today. Thanks.

Mike have you found any front and rear bumper fillers sitting around? Last time I checked with you you were out. Thanks

Mike, the alternator in the 85 is maybe 2 years old, and a delco reman 85 amp.

REAR LISENCE PLAT LIGHT FICTURE,BOLTS AND PIGTAIL

sent paypal for the following:

rear lisence plate light ficture
bolts to hold it to car
pitail with socket for light

thanks, steve

Thanks Steve.

Mucho gracias to you too kh440. Did your 455 swap stuff get there yet? Do you want the $.22 I found under the driver's seat back ;)

Chris I've got plenty of good HA alternators for just $40 shipped. Email me when you're ready for one.

No good stock fillers here yet Steve, but I am getting 10 sets of new fiberglass ones in soon. Let me know if you want a set of those.

MORE STUFF:
-'84 thru '86 grille-$150 (super nice & disco. from the General)
-lower windshield trim panel-$50 (freshly & correctly painted & lookin' like new $$)
-vacuum brake system w/billet aluminum '84/'85 vac block-$90 (everything you need to bolt it to the firewall is included as is the pedal)
-steering column-$150 (fresh grey paint, could use another cruise/wiper stalk)
-dash bezel w/int. lights & rr. defogger switch provisions-$50 (very nice & not scracthed up)
-CSII lower door panels-$200 (speaker covers are intact w/CSII logo, carpet is nice, & they've got great color)
-8" K&N air filter-$30 (will be freshly cleaned & re-oiled for the new owner!)
-hood struts-$10/pair
-radiator overflow tank-$10 (like new & not discolored)
-233 fuel pressure regulator-$25 (hardly no miles are on this one)
-braided up & downpipes-$50/each (braid is slightly discolored like most HA cars, but they don't appear to be leaking)
-throttle cable-$20 (black under-hood covering is frayed slightly, but it's great for a driver or a spare)
-black wiper arms-$40 (freshly cleaned & repainted to look like brand new)
-blk. left front wheelwell molding-$80 (discontinued from GM & freshly refurbished/repainted/ready to install)
-black left rear wheelwell molding-$20 (few small dings, but great for a driver)
-black right rear wheelwell molding-$80 (discontinued for many years & freshly recondtioned/great shape)
-Koni red front & rear shocks-$100/set of 4 (in like new condition & not even dirty)
-ps. GN seat-$100 (decent shape, lower portion is worn some)
-rear seat-$150 (upper & lower are both in good/clean condition).
All the hot air engine accessories are available (intake/ac compressor/lines, brackets, tb, & more) for a great price. There's way too much '84/'85 stuff here already, so it's gotta go!! Thanks.

interested in the Koni shocks... how many miles do you think are on them? 100 for all 4? got any pics?

Thanks,
Nathyn

Mike, the shocks were put on just after the engine went in; maybe 2k on them.(summer 2003) Got the package a couple of days ago, I'll e-mail you tonight......

Michael,

do you have a driver side A pillar for sale need one for 84 GN. Will the 85 fit.
Please let me know been needing one. Also how much for an 87 GN grill. Total for both plus shipping to 94025