Parting out '87 GN

Michael McCoy

This one can be termed "the Krusty Krab" as it's got lots of rot in it. Here's what's left of it:
-locking ttops w/key, handle, & trim panel-$100/ea. or $175/pr.
-GN dash plaque-$75
-ps. ttop plate (mounts under the ttop)-$40
-analog fuel pump hanger/sending unit-$80
-shifter-$40 (no handle or white plastic shift rod extension)
-header panel-$400 (true GM GN piece & undamaged)
-CSII lower door panels w/speaker covers/armrests/switches/& bezels-$180/pr.
-aluminum hard line from condensor-$15
-oil cooler lines-$30/pr.
-quarter glasses-$150/pr. (rubber trim isn't dried out)
-rear seats-$150/pr.
-ps. seat-$150
-ds. seat w/power track & undamaged 3-switch panel-$150 (slight 1" long wear spot on seat bottom)
-aluminum rear bumper support-$75
-rear bumper-$75 (lite rust on the bumperguards)
-GN emblems-$15/ea.
-INTERCOOLED emblems-$15/ea.
-fenders-$100/ea.
-hood-$350
All the exterior window/hood/& trunk trim is still available as well as a few of the wheelwell moldings. Email me directly or post here with what you need. Thanks.

Need a d/s front wheel-well trim....didn't notice it was missing when I bought the car. For some reason, black just doesn't stand out against the graphite gray....lol.

Originally posted by Slo86GN
Need a d/s front wheel-well trim....didn't notice it was missing when I bought the car. For some reason, black just doesn't stand out against the graphite gray....lol.

you bought another buick ?

Yep.....Graphite gray 87 T hardtop.....165K miles, but runs good and is an original GA car. Found the original bill of sale in the glovebox along with receipts from service/repair work done over the years. It's the one Mattsturbot had in the f/s section. Already have mods planned for it...:D Just trying to get the few odds/ends it needs to be complete.

Lonnie I did round up a few ds. front black wheelwell moldings for you. $40 gets a good one (needs paint w/1 small ding), $60 gets a better one (just needs paint), & $125 gets an NOS one still in the GM wrapper. Bot I do have several throttle cables for $40 shipped. Thanks guys.

Thanks Mike......send me an addy that I can send a m/o to and total including shipping to zip 31557. I'll take the better one for $60...this is a dd, so no need to put new parts on it.....yet....lol. Email is slo86gn@yahoo.com Thanks again....:D

No ECM's here right now GMTECH12002. Sorry about that, but thanks for asking.

badnat you've got mail.

Thanks.

Mike,

Do you have the aluminum power steering mounting bracket?
If you do how much? We will get there one day. LOL

Jim

Chris I did email you back. Unfortunately computers are not perfect. I've still got a bunch of the stuff you inquired about if you're still looking.

FWIW & IMHO:
Not to interrup or hijack this thread, but a couple of months ago I purchased some Buick parts from Michael McCoy. They were shipped promply, packaged properly, and priced very fairly. Michael is the type of person that makes doing business within the Buick community a pleasant and rewarding experience.
Thanks, Michael

mike
do you have a nice grey horn ring laying around and a very nice center console lid would be great
thanks john