Parting out 87 T moon roof Lots of pictures and TON's of extra Parts New/Used

I want the power steering reservoir and the return line, how much? PM me with pricing, I can paypal you the cash. I'm in Ohio. Thanks Man

I am looking for the factory bolt in catalytic converter for an 87 GN. If you have one in decent shape please let me know.

If anyone is looking for any hot air parts I bought another parts car over the week end. Its an 85 T-type.
I PM'd you. I could be interested in the 85 T Type TPS, Header panel if not broken, drivers side tail light, blackout wheel trim and console. If you have a decent digital dash cluster (Mine is doing the "MATRIX Thing") I am interested. Lastly, next posi you come across, put me 1st in line. Thanks Bob, for all the other part. Could not buy from a NICER Guy :);)

I need the front chrome piece on right upper door panel where the pull strap screw cover attaches 74429?

Right Frt Part Needed.jpg

Last edited:
How much for both sides door interior top panels complete?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I PM'd you. I could be interested in the 85 T Type TPS, Header panel if not broken, drivers side tail light, blackout wheel trim and console. If you have a decent digital dash cluster (Mine is doing the "MATRIX Thing") I am interested. Lastly, next posi you come across, put me 1st in line. Thanks Bob, for all the other part. Could not buy from a NICER Guy :);)

I have the 85 T Type TPS and drivers side tail light, do you need the tail light with black out trim or just the tail light?

I New reproduction blackout wheel trim and used factory trim.

What color console?

I have the 85 T Type TPS and drivers side tail light, do you need the tail light with black out trim or just the tail light?

I New reproduction blackout wheel trim and used factory trim.

What color console?
Found TPS I bought in 09 :-(. I need Tail light with black out trim. I need a tan Console, but I could dye one if I had too.