You can type here any text you want

Parting Out Two Stage 2 Motors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

INTHEEIGHTS

My Dads Faster Than Yours
Here is a small list to start out with first.

2 weaver bros 3stage oil pumps $650.00 each pump

2 sets of stage 2 valve covers $200.00 each set

1 moroso water pump stage 2 100.00

1 stage 2 intake #25500029 $600.00

1 set of champion stage 2 heads complete all new valves, ty valves an retanners new springs all t&d roller rockers set up for these heads $2600.00

2 acc drive pulley set ups $75.00 each

1 stage 2 engine block ready to go all machine work has been done 255000153...$3000.00

1 polished hogan sheet metal intake for twin turbo set up with trottle bodys an fuel rails well take $2000.00

12 new alcohol injectors flowed 266 bosh #280-731-048/2v2723 ...$480.00

please call any time 269-605-6548

Ken,

You mean Chapman Stage II heads don't you?

Neal

INTHEEIGHTS said:
1 set of champion stage 2 heads complete all new valves, ty valves an retainers new springs all t&d roller rockers set up for these heads $2600.00

The block is at DLS, and we were going to have him change the cam shaft,and put his cam grind in it and have had a change of planes ..so know we have some parts to get rid of ..bratten engineering is who did all the machine work ..The block is ready to start bolting your parts on it ..here is a picture of the intake that im getting rid of,the sheet metal hogan Dan has turned me on to a different motor package so here are some pics, of one of the motors that im parting out ...Thanks

Attachments

• motor 004.jpg
    motor 004.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,039
INTHEEIGHTS said:
The block is at DLS, and we were going to have him change the cam shaft,and put his cam grind in it and have had a change of planes ..so know we have some parts to get rid of ..bratten engineering is who did all the machine work ..The block is ready to start bolting your parts on it ..here is a picture of the intake that im getting rid of,the sheet metal hogan Dan has turned me on to a different motor package so here are some pics, of one of the motors that im parting out ...Thanks

So basically what you are saying is that you are going to a small block to make bigger power, have more reliability and have more access to parts?> :D
Nice stuff for sale, it should go pretty quick I'd imagine.

No not yet, Ive thought about it...I have three of these motors ..just trying to put to gether one complete motor , one single turbo setup...There are more classes to run :biggrin: Thanks...

Here is a small list to start out with first.

2 weaver bros 3stage oil pumps $650.00 each pump

2 sets of stage 2 valve covers $200.00 each set

1 moroso water pump stage 2 100.00

1 stage 2 intake #25500029 $600.00

1 set of champion stage 2 heads complete all new valves, ty valves an retanners new springs all t&d roller rockers set up for these heads $2600.00 o.b.o
2 acc drive pulley set ups $75.00 each

1 stage 2 engine block ready to go all machine work has been done 255000153...$2000.00

1 polished hogan sheet metal intake for twin turbo set up with trottle bodys an fuel rails well take $1800.00

12 new alcohol injectors flowed 266 bosch #280-731-048/2v2723 ...$480.00

please call any time 269-605-6548 Guys i have lower the the prices i have a whole lot more parts not listed so if you need something p/m me or call . thanks ken
07/12/06

Not really sure if there is any the came from indy race car.the tide car they had it running on alcohol.......

Any Dry Sump front covers? I'm looking for a semi nasty one with a good fuel pump boss and higher section. I'm going to cut it in half and use the upper piece so any crank hole area damage is easily tollerated.

INTHEEIGHTS said:
12 new alcohol injectors flowed 266 bosch #280-731-048/2v2723 ...$480.00
07/12/06

I checked the Bosch number but they hadn't any info on them.

Are they tiny 26 lbs with 266cc flow?

Thanks!

CTX-SLPR said:
Any Dry Sump front covers? I'm looking for a semi nasty one with a good fuel pump boss and higher section. I'm going to cut it in half and use the upper piece so any crank hole area damage is easily tollerated.
i do have 2 really nice dry sump covers $100.00 each. thanks ken

The Swede said:
I checked the Bosch number but they hadn't any info on them.

Are they tiny 26 lbs with 266cc flow?

Thanks!
im not sure but ill get a pic and post it for you.those are the # on the injectors the are a light green.

INTHEEIGHTS said:
im not sure but ill get a pic and post it for you.those are the # on the injectors the are a light green.

Thanks, you can mail them to turbouffe@bredband.net

My friend has a Super Flow bench and he works with a program where all inj. are listed with plenty of info, but these inj. hadn't any info in the program, just the number where there.

Thanks again!

Mike Licht said:
Sheet mealt intake on or off center? Still Available?
Mike

It is off center, Chris Chow had it made for his stage two motor at Duttweilers many moons ago. It has the Indy Throttle Bodies on it.

yes, still available off center intake and so are the blocks. i have 3 # 153 blocks.

Back