Parts and more parts cleaning the shed..

yea i got that drove along way did want to talk alittle but i saw that you had company did that guy buy the fillers ?the lines worked great gonna clean them and paint them .did they buy the car ?

yeah the gn sold, and the fillers also sold.. got a few parts left over here at the house im going to be posting soon yea i wanted to show you the ttype even though it was dark out, i have it parked on the side you didnt get to see that one.. i was also going to show you some of the fuel system i think you were interested in.. what did you ask me previous post do i have a knock gauge? or do i need one?

yea i asked if you had one ?what did you get for the gn ?i am looking for a roller gbody not chevy. buick pontiac oldsmobile i have the moter and tranny 455 oldsmoble the body its in rusted pretty bad but the frontclip is in good shape .thanks for getting back to me let me know still have that amp if you know any one also have the jl speakers in a custom box made for them the box alone was 500.00 the speakers were 400.00 each.had it all in my gn but not into sound anymore think iam little hard of hearing from it lol.thanks let me know about the gauge.

update with some more parts*

NOS pull strap covers these are NEW in GM packaging.
$25- shipped

New floor pan- $180

Attachments

• PART_1341874736549.jpeg
    PART_1341874736549.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 29
  • PART_1341874773859.jpeg
    PART_1341874773859.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 29
  • HEADERS2.jpg
    HEADERS2.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 25
  • NEW FLOORPAN.jpeg
    NEW FLOORPAN.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 26
  • LS1 FAN.jpg
    LS1 FAN.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 23
new items + pictures

Attachments

• weldon.JPG
    weldon.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 19
  • horn ring.jpg
    horn ring.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 20
  • weldon 2.jpeg
    weldon 2.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 22
  • weldon 3.jpeg
    weldon 3.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 21
  • CLEAR LIGHT.jpeg
    CLEAR LIGHT.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 24
  • CHROME MOLDINGS.jpg
    CHROME MOLDINGS.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 19
I know its been a few weeks not sure how much the list has changed. If you still have these, what year car did the coil packs/ign mod. come from?

Thanks.
T

i have intercooled 86/87 coil packs/ign modules.. i still have a few .. i also have one h/a coil pack with the ccci sticker on top. And one brand new 86/87 coil pack

I'm interested in the coilpacks and ignition modules that are together if they are good and the mounting brackets and also the belt tensioner and the throttle body if complete and vacuum block and lines if for 86 and 87 car. thanks