You can type here any text you want

Parts car for sale ------ Complete

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Hey guys I bought a parts car with the intentions of parting it out over the winter to make some extra $$$ but i have changed my mind and I have another project car coming next weekend instead so this parts car has to go! It is an 87 T silver with grey interior with blackout option. Rust free. The car was wrecked in the 90's and parked out side. Its a shame it was parked outside because it;s in awesome condition. The interior is complete but musty so I dont think the fabrics are re-usable. The drivetrain is complete as well with posi rear. One of the T wheels was chunked out pretty bad but the other three are still on the car. The car does have a title although it is salvaged. It could be restored because it is so solid and straight but it would probably make a better parts car. The guy I bought it from replaced the pass fender, hood, and front core support but the new fender is now damaged. Otherwise the car is in good shape for being outside for so long just dirty. The drivetrain will need a complete re-build but everything is there. I have a few people interested in it but I need to get it out of the garage so here you go $2500 firm. 563-940-2347

Attachments

• parts3ei2.jpg
    parts3ei2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 278
more

Attachments

• parts4bm9.jpg
    parts4bm9.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 169
  • parts2vs4.jpg
    parts2vs4.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 150
  • parts5uh5.jpg
    parts5uh5.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 150
car for sale

You are close to michigan right?Now is title in you name or still in last owners?Have you had the motor running and if so how is the trans,rear end also?Needed of a car for race motor .Thanks

Yeah I live in eastern Iowa about 6 hours from Michigan. The motor is not ready to be run. It hasnt been ran since the 90's. The trans wil also need to be rebuilt. The car has been sitting for a long time so it would make a perfect candidate for a race motor and trans. The rear end prbably would just need the fluid changed but it is a posi rear. There is a lot of potential for the cars body as well. It is very straight as not rusted. The pass door has a small crease in it from the accident but the drivers is defiantely a good door. All of the interior pieces are there and they are grey so they would be good for GN parts. The engine bay is dirty and needs to be power washed. The previous owner bought the car from a salvage auction and never transferred it to his name but I do have the title that was signed over to him Its a crap shoot on whether to restore this car or use it for parts. I guess thats up to the new buyer to decide, Either way, there is a lot of money in parts and a TON of usable body and interior pieces. Thats why I bought it in the first place! It is a money maker/saver. It also has the blackout option so the wheel well moldings, and all the other valuable black parts are there as well.

car for sale

Michigan only will take a title for title .The salvage yard has to take cort paper TR-80 salvage paper from cort and Title in there name first to see if title is cleared and good to auction off .The car will sell If you get a title in your name faster and will feel a lot better to now it only cost $30.00 at most?

Can you e-mail or post more pictures? Pics of the interior and engine compartment. Thanks

Thanks for your interest guys, I have had 7 phone calls on the car and it is more than likely going to be picked up tomorrow. I will keep you all posted if it falls through! Thanks again! -------Jeremy

Back