You can type here any text you want

parts coming in

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hiwinds

Well I have started the amassing of parts to build the motor.

So far I have
1 New crank from fullthrottle
2 main, rod, and cam bearings also from fullthrottle
3 new front cover and hv oil pump from you guest it ft
4 cam(its a little bigger that I thought) bought it from a friend its a 224/224 .544
4 heads have been cleaned (they have been ported)
5 intake ported
6 trw pistons
7 4000 l/u stall

now I need

rings
rotating assy. ballanced
and gaskets

I guess in 3-4 year it will run again :rolleyes:

Need rods to compliment the 7000 RPM's you'll be spinning with that 4000 stall.

And ditch the TRW's in favor of something else that will accomodate full floating pins.

Dont know why things get built so complicated.. keep them simple.. and have the car running.. then make your mess on another motor sitting on an engine stand... while the car is running.

Been there done that..

Razor said:
Dont know why things get built so complicated.. keep them simple.. and have the car running.. then make your mess on another motor sitting on an engine stand... while the car is running.

Been there done that..

Well really the only thing I am doing is replacing what was messed up when the motor went south.

Hiwinds said:
Well really the only thing I am doing is replacing what was messed up when the motor went south.

4000 stall :confused:
224/224 cam :confused:

:redface:

Razor said:
4000 stall :confused:
224/224 cam :confused:

:redface:

When the headgasket went the trash got under a couple of lifters so I had to replace the cam. And my friend owed me some money so the cam didnt cost anything.

And the stall I got from a little trading and going from a 3500 stall to a 4000 doesnt seem like that much of jump. I could be wrong though.

4000 for a street car ??? :confused: hey give a whirl ... ya got it for nothing :eek:

Yeah i did some trading with some stuff I had plus money that he owed me.

I do mostly freeway driving so sence its a lockup it shouldnt be THAT bad.

I hope.

Back